Thursday, September 8, 2011
Another Storm Hits Japan.
In the artical Talas Hits Shikoku from "The Japan Times" the whole artical tells us how poor Japan gets hit by yet ANOTHER bad strom. 2 people are dead, 67 are injured and 13 are missing due to mudslides and flooding. This articale hits me deep in my heart beause the country of Japan just had the worst storm in history and they are slowly recovering from it and now another storm hits them again! I love Japan not only because their language is cool but also because I ialways watch their animes and read their mangas.Japan is a great place even though I have not been there I still belive it is a great place. Some people ask me why I love Japan so much and they bring up Pearl Harbor. I tell those people that they we have done things to other countries to so Japan isnt the only one at fault. The reason why im writing this blog is because i support Japan and try to help them all I can. So next time you see a fundraiser you need to think about all of the needy people in Japan without homes food and water. Hope For Japan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I meant to say Another Storm Hits Japan not Strom
ReplyDelete